The Hanns Sachs Library is maintained for the use of BPSI Members. Unaffiliated scholars and students are invited to use the library by appointment.
The following services are available to those interested in using the library:
- Bibliographic searches (free for members, $30/search for non-members)
- Scanning and e-mailing of articles ($5.00/article)
- Photocopying and mailing of articles ($5.00/article plus shipping charges)
- Audio recorded lecture/event ($10.00 for streaming audio)
- Video recorded lecture/event ($15.00 for streaming video)
- Interlibrary loan ($5.00/article or book*)
- Instruction on electronic databases
- Reference services
*additional charges may apply to books borrowed through Interlibrary Loan (subject to lender library’s fees).
The library maintains a photocopy and scanning machine for the use of library patrons. Please contact us if you are interested in setting up an appointment to use the library.
Archival Reference Search
$10.00 - $15.00
Book - Interlibrary Loan
$5.00 - $15.00
Emailed Archival Documents
High-Resolution Images with Permission to Publish
$75.00 - $150.00
$15.00 - $25.00